Filing a refugee appeal or responding to a Minister's appeal

If you disagree with a negative refugee decision and want to appeal, you can appeal to the RAD under specific conditions. If you were granted refugee protection by the RPD and the Minister is appealing that decision, you have the right to respond to the appeal and to file documents.

An Introduction to Canada'a Refugee Appeal System